October 21, 2010

Art Update: "Hisashiburi! (It's been a while)"

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I've had medical issues as of late and took the time to stay away from technology and get my energy back and recover. I've been working while being away though, so this will be a really nice update... especially digitally.

Also, maybe as an experiment, maybe as a permanent thing, I've started videotaping my process while painting, so if you want to see how this first painting is done, just view the videos. I'm not done uploading all the parts, (it'll take a while...), but I will post it all once I'm done. These are the first few parts:


secretary

Youtubes of this one:






suit-person

eye-make-up

dress-up

woman-in-blue

Pre sketch
asian-ppl-are-cool

jacket

sensitive-work

**Sketches**
sketch255

sketch263

sketch260

sketch259

x-is-my-man

sketch254

sketch249

1 comment: