March 07, 2009

My internet got repaired

Debra

Yay! Go Internet!

So, now that that is out of the way. It's Friday night and I am getting back to my art before I restart the week again. Saturday I hope to get a majority of my assignments done for next week (like I did last week... that seems to work superbly). I had a test today, it went very well I think. I was really worried about that class, but seems like I don't have to worry at all.

But anyway, here is the beginnings of a value drawing from the previous sketches. They're little thumbnails of the face being developed, because I was sending them to Frank while he was sitting in his car at work.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The figure is kind of stiff, but at least this way, I can feel the form and accurately make the values. For more flowy stuff, which I'm sure I will pick up on through gesture drawing, shouldn't be a problem later on. But for now, I'm getting a lot out of just this sketch. More of a concept sketch, my ideas aren't really all on paper and they could go either way. Modifying the costume as I go along, that stuff is easy to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment