May 14, 2009

Sleeplessness Redux

Of late, normally I get up on Thursday to see that there is an email telling me I'm off Thursday. That would've been great this week! Finally! A day to sleep!

Nein. No email today. When I texted the guy who usually works what was my OT night, he told me he was out of the state on a Marine FTX. Wait. Whaaaa? Needless to say, he's not going to be on site tonight.

Called the boss-man and asked if I was supposed to fill in or if he had a floater lined up. He was as surprised as I was apparently. That said, here I go to the rescue! *laughs* He thanked me for looking out for him. Not that I mind... As long as that OT is on that check, I don't mind. It's what I originally signed up for anyways.

I just hope I didn't end up throwing that Marine guy under the bus... That'd be sucktastic. Anyways, shower and quick dinner time!

No comments:

Post a Comment